TEF1126P-24-250W not only offers 24 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports, but also 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports and 1 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP port. Ports 1-24 comply with the IEEE 802.3af standard and 802.3at standard and each port can support a maximum PoE power output of 30 W.
- The switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 135 W and it can supply power when exchanging data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones through CAT5 cables. It also provides simple management modes such as CCTV, VLAN, and extend to help reducing cabling costs of IP terminals.
- CCTV: 1-8 ports support QoS, If multiple IP cameras are connected to the switch, you are recommended to enable this mode and connect the G1 or SFP1 port of this switch to the upstream device, like the monitoring computer. This ensures smoother monitoring video playback.
- Standard: The switch’s functions are similar with a common unmanaged switch’s and all the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
- VLAN: In this mode, 1-24 ports of the switch cannot communicate with each other, but can communicate with the G1 and SFP1 ports. It can be used to isolate broadcast storms and DHCP broadcasts.
- Extend: In this mode, the data rate of 1-8 port is limited to 10 Mbps, whereas the maximum transmission distance of the port is increased to 250 meters. All the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
|Standard & Protocol
||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
||24 10/100Base-TX ports (Data/Power)
1 10/100/1000Base-T port (Data)
1 1000Base-X SFP port
|Packet Forwarding Rate
|MAC Address Table
|PoE supply management
||Port 1 to 16 support IEEE802.3at/af POE standard
|Store & Forward
||1 2 4 5 +, 3 6 7 8 -
||AC: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz
||In full configuration: <250W
PoE Max Power Supply: 225W
||24* Link/Act per device
1* G1 Link/Act per device
1* SFP Link/Act per device
1* PoE-MAX per device
1* Power per device
||294 x 215 x 44 mm
- Bảo hành: 24 tháng.